All the cool kids are doing it!!

Clearly, I have been dealing with some writer's block as of late.  So, I thought I would play along with the meme that has been circulating here in blogland.

Here goes...

A Summer Meme

This meme comes to us from PK at New Beginnings, and you do know how I love memes.  :-)

Do you like blue cheese? 
Yes, I do.

Coke or Pepsi? 
Coke, when I want cola, which is rare these days.

Do you own a gun?
Nope.

What flavor of Kool-Aid?
If I had to choose, cherry for sure.

Hot Dogs? 
Sure, every once in awhile.

Favorite TV show? I
 don't really watch a lot of TV.  Cheers re-runs on Netflix?  Or Nailed It (also on Netflix)

Believe in ghosts?
Not really


What do you drink in the morning?
 
Coffee!  What am I?  Some kind of animal?!



Can you do a push-up? 
Haha.  No.

Favorite jewelry? 
My wedding ring, a silver jangly necklace that I have as well

Favorite hobby?
Scrapbooking, reading, video games


Do you have ADD? 
Yes!  I actually could write a whole post about this, specifically as it relates to 
TTWD.


Do you wear glasses? 
I have them for driving, but almost never wear them.

Favorite cartoon character? 
The Smurfs!



Three things you did this morning? 
Shower, brush teeth, drink coffee

Three things you drink? 
Coffee, sparkling water, wine

Current worries? 
Some work stuff, some family stuff.  I worry about my privacy with regard to this blog as well.

Do you believe in magic?
Yes, I do.  Like, when God or the Universe or *insert your higher power here* orchestrates things such that they work out perfectly.


Favorite place to be? 
I like home.  A lot.


How did you ring in the New Year? 
Sitting on the couch with Tom and watching Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve.

Favorite color? 
Red


Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?

I never have, but I bet I would.


Can you whistle?
 
Sort of.


What are you doing right now? 
Uh, I thought I was answering meme questions...

Where would you rather be right now?
Nowhere.  I am in bed at home.

Favorite food? 
Favorite salad - Chicken Caesar
Favorite drink - Coffee, wine
Favorite breakfast - Breakfast sandwiches
Favorite vegetable - Asparagus!!
Favorite fruit - Strawberries, bananas
Favorite meal - Chicken Alfredo or Lobster
Favorite dessert - Cheesecake
Favorite sex toy or spanking implement?
The belt or the hairbrush


💖 PrincessImp

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you broke your block with this meme. We missed you around here and are glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete