Princess Gets a Spanking

Hey there!  As I have mentioned several times, Domestic Discipline sort of waxes and wanes for Tom and I.  He gets stressed... or I do... and we just get off track.

Well, last Monday, we re-started again.  We have a "rules based" arrangement, but I am also expected to avoid the 4 D's (danger, dishonesty, disrespect, and disobedience).  We really just focus on six rules for now: I am to regularly take my medications (and ensure that I get refills *before* I need them), go to bed on time (11:15pm on weekdays, midnight on weekends), watch my language with our children, avoid using my cell phone while driving, do the dishes every other night (Tom does the alternate nights), and keep up with a particular task that I hate but that is required for my job.  Soon, I intend to ask him to hold me accountable for working out three times per week. I know that I will struggle to do it on my own unless there is a threat of a very hard spanking involved. Anyway, it all seems simple enough, right?  Uh, not always.

On Monday evening, I discovered that I had left the iron plugged in *again* that morning.  It has automatic shut-off, but still obviously not a great idea.  And if this transgression seems familiar to you, yeah, that might be because I wrote lines for the same thing awhile back.  🙄  When I told Tom, he sort of smacked his forehead and exclaimed, "We *just* got back on track!"  *sigh*

Tom always seems to take a day to decide whether and how to punish me.  So it wasn't until Tuesday night that he told me that I was going to get a spanking for leaving the iron on.  He also reminded me that I had left it on a few weeks ago too, which I had honestly forgotten.

This was the first time since we started DD that I sort of didn't want a spanking.  I say, "sort of," because I would have been disappointed if Tom had not followed through.  On the other hand, I didn't particularly want to be punished.

There was a time not too long ago when I would have thought about the spanking that I had coming all day long until it happened.  I didn't this time.  I tried to be patient and to trust Tom.  The spanking did not happen Tuesday night.  On Wednesday night, after it was clear that it wasn't going to happen that night either, I asked Tom why he was making me wait.  He explained that it was primarily because of logistics with the kids, which I just tried to accept.  I mean, I get it.  We do not need another interruption.

Anyway, I finally got my spanking tonight.  Tom locked our bedroom door and picked up the yard stick.  I was relieved, but I also felt pouty because I still didn't want a spanking.  Earlier this evening, I even tried to argue that the automatic shut-off made leaving the iron on not that big of a deal.  Tom just told me to "stop while I was ahead."  So, I did.


Tom made me bend over the edge of our bed.  Once I was settled, he flipped up my nightgown and pulled my panties down.

"Why are you getting a spanking?" he asked.

I told him.  Then, he proceeded to give me about 30 swats in sets of ten.  The yard stick stings, so I was whimpering a little but I managed to (mostly) keep my feet on the floor and cooperate.  When he was finished, he pulled my pants up, turned me around, and hugged me.

"Are you going to remember?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," I muttered contritely, as I buried my face in his chest.

"I know you will," he replied, reassuringly.  Then, he told me that he loved me.

So now, I am sitting here with a stinging bottom and writing this post.  I am glad we are (once again) back on track and I have resolved to work extra hard to be a good girl this week.  I will keep you posted...

💖 PrincessImp

No comments:

Post a Comment