She's baaaa-aaaack....

Hey kids! (And when I call you "kids," I mean it in the most respectful possible way.)  I have missed blogging and being a part of the spanking blogosphere.  The past year has brought a lot of growth and changes for me, mostly with regard to my emotional life.  While rearranging some "stuff" in my internal world, I lost interest in domestic discipline.  Part of me wishes that Tom were invested in the dynamic enough to insist that we continue, regardless of whether I have interest.  In reality, that just isn't the case and honestly, I've learned to be okay with that.  Some of you kind folks out there told me all along not to get too wrapped up in what is "supposed to be."  Y'all (is Princess from the South?  Nope!  Is she a weirdo?  Totes magotes!) advised me to allow Tom and me to develop whatever dynamic worked for us.  Well, I thought I understood that about three months in.  I didn't.  I get it now, though.  I think.  😳

Anyway, I have so much to say here.  I want to talk to Tom a bit before I make any in-depth sort of post at this point in time.  He supports my blogging.  I just want to get a little more clarity in my own mind about where we're at before I share it with... whatever readers I might still have....

Also, here's the deal.  I really, really like spanking.  I just do.  So, rather than tactfully keep that stuff off of my blog, forget it.  I'm putting it out there.  Who cares? 

Here's a picture that I recently came across that I really like!  (I can't find its original source and can't make out that little logo in the corner.  If you can and if the photo is yours, please let me know.  I'm not a jerk.)





More later!

💖 Princess Imp

1 comment: