Love Our Lurkers (LOL) Days



Today and tomorrow mark the annual arrival of Love Our Lurkers (LOL) Days!  Won't you help me celebrate?

I know that I am pretty new to blogland, but I am truly grateful to each of you who have taken the time to visit my little corner of the interwebs thus far.  

I understand lurking.  I did it for a long time.  I worried about my privacy.  I felt like an outsider looking in.  I feared that my comments might be judged negatively.  Point is, if you are a lurker, I get that you have your reasons.

That having been said, I want to invite you to consider leaving even just a simple hello today or tomorrow.  I won't bite, I promise.  I'm a sweet little princess, remember?

Let's try this.  (And I freely admit that this is not even close to an original idea).  For each comment that I receive today and tomorrow, Tom has agreed to give me one spank.  My fate is in your hands, dear lurker.   

After LOL Days (and after I post about the serious spanking I got last week, which I have unfortunately not been able to get to this week - sorry about that...), I will post to tell you all about my LOL spanking.  Deal?  Mm-kay.

Annnnnnd go!

💖 Princessimp

23 comments:

  1. Great to see you here, PI! ... looking forward to your next post about the serious stuff :>))
    nj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy LOL day. Enjoy and I too look forward to your next post. Hope you get lots of comments:)

    Love
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy first LOL to you! Sweet little princess, huh? haha I am with NJ.... looking forward to that serious stuff!! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Windy, should I feel hurt that you doubt my Princess-ness?! Haha. Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  4. I lovevthat you are here!

    Cant wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Boo! I will try to get to it soon! Hopefully, this weekend.

      Delete
  5. Hi, Princessimp,
    Have a great LOL day!

    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Very clever, you stinker! Congratulations on de-lurking and welcome!!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Now I’ve found yours I’ll be back to read the serious stuff!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Princessimp, Only just found you through LOL day. Have fun.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Princessimp, :) Here you are! I will definitely be back, and will look forward to reading in the future. I too am wondering about your serious stuff. Somehow it does not sound like it was fun for you.

    Thank you for stopping by my place. Happy LOL Day! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Princessimp! I’ve just found your blog through the LOL days. I’m always happy to find a good blog, I look forward to reading here. ;)

    ReplyDelete