Coming Attractions

Hey, gang.  I'm sorry for being MIA for the last little bit.  I have been working on a big project for my job and that has had to take priority.  I am *finally* finished, though.  So, I should have more time to post.

So, please stay tuned for the following...

  • Love Our Lurkers (LOL) days are fast approaching on November 16 and 17.  I must admit that I feel like a bit of a wannabe by mentioning this, as it's not as if I am an established blogger at this point.  On the other hand, I see my stats on the blog and I see that there are waaaaay more visitors than commenters.  I get it.  I was a lurker for a long time too.  But... consider dropping by this Friday or Saturday and leaving me a quick "hello."  Should I bribe you?  Should I ask Tom to give me one spank per comment left over the two LOL days?  I'll do it.  I swear I will.  Hahaha.
  • Speaking of spanking... I have gotten three since posting last.  One for maintenance, one for relatively minor punishment, and one very serious punishment.  I want to tell you guys about that last one.  I am aiming to get that posted within the next few days.


Until then, have a great week, guys!

💖 PrincessImp

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Hope to see you around blog land. This LOL will be my first as well ! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete